[Sticky] Observatory Requests
Requesting permission to get some supermoonlight, tonight, 5/6/20.
Dan, Bryan and I will be at the observatory Saturday May 9th to work on the bathroom plumbing.
Requesting permission to observe 5/13/20, if skies stay clear until midnight, as predicted.
Go for it and good luck...
On the off chance skies clear for tomorrow (Sunday May 24th), would like permission to observe with big blue. My niece and her friend plan to come with me. Thanks.
Was not clear Sunday, so going to try again Monday, May 25th. Would like permission to observe with big blue. My niece and her friend plan to come with me. Thanks.
OK for the 25th.
I'm not sure which forecast to believe, but, requesting permission to occupy space at the observatory tonight, 5/26/20
Mike, Ok for the 26th...If the skies are transparent, I may be joining you.